This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Bair Diamond Age: 20 Year: sophomore Major: pre-professional chemistry Hometown: Fort Myers, FL Height: 6’4’’ Relationship status: single Favorite TV show: tie between Scrubs and The Office Favorite musician: James Taylor Favorite restaurant: Harry’s Seafood Favorite holiday: Christmas Cats or dogs: dogs Favorite quote: “For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name, he writes – not that you won or lost – but how you played the game.” – Grantland Rice Ideal first date: dinner and a Miami Heat game Biggest pet peeve: “When people call me ‘boss’” Favorite college memory: “Sugar Bowl week freshman year.” What song would you sing at karaoke night? “Stand by Me” What’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to? Florence, Italy  Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “l play tight end for the Gators and am involved with CRU.” Who’s your role model? “My dad.” If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? “I used to have blonde hair, and I wish it hadn’t gotten so dark.” Do you have any strange talents? “Not really.” If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? “Moses.” What’s your most embarrassing moment? “I’ve had many, but I slipped and fell in the end zone after a touchdown in high school, so that was pretty bad.” What do you like to do in your spare time? “I love to be outside, play cards, board games or just take a nap.” How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I felt honored!”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends