This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

If you’re like many students, classes ending doesn’t signify looming finals, but a quickly approaching summer! This means three long months to do whatever you want. For some, that entails going home, relaxing, and spending time with their friends and family. For others, it involves getting their dream internship. And for others yet, it means studying abroad.

Studying abroad is by far one of the most enriching experiences a student can graduate college with.  It’s an opportunity to gain new skills, create unforgettable memories, and immerse themselves in a different culture.

I encourage you to take full advantage of this cultural immersion! Learn the language, taste the food. and most of all, explore the art and architecture around you. They speak for what the city cannot say, telling volumes of the history and society that lives there. If you’re going to be in any of these destinations this summer, make sure you don’t miss out on the best art they have to offer.

Barcelona, Spain
Spain is home to the famous artist Pablo Picasso, and you can’t miss out on the Picasso Museum. The galleries showcase his talented work and highlight the progression of his changing styles. They are representative of how the artist himself grew over time. After your visit, make your way to Carrer Enric Granados in the Eixample near the University of Barcelona. It boasts a wealth of culture, from little cafes and restaurants to some of the cities’ greatest art galleries. Get the best of both worlds at the Cosmo café & galleria de arte, which provides food, live music, and an art exhibition space.

London, England
London’s street art is just as popular as the contemporary art that can be found in its galleries. The East End of London is home to some of the world’s best graffiti, and it’s worth a look during your stay. There are about 10 different specialist tours in London for street art, or you can stroll East End on your own time. You should also visit the Palace of Westminster (home of the Parliament) and the Elizabeth Tower (which hosts that famous bell, Big Ben). These significant structures are architecturally rich in history and icons of the London scene.

Paris, France 
Where to begin? Paris possesses a treasure of art and unending possibilities to explore it. There are too many opportunities here for me to cover, so I will leave you with one piece of advice: Do not leave Paris without going to the Louvre. One of the world’s greatest art museums, the Louvre was established in 1789 when it hosted more than 500 mostly royal pieces that were eventually confiscated by the Church. This was only the beginning of Louvre’s substantial role in French history, and today it contains more than 380,000 objects and displays more than 35,000 works of art. You are bound to find something you’ll enjoy!

Florence, Italy
The home of the Renaissance is the best art destination yet. There, some of the world’s most beautiful masterpieces are constantly surrounding you. The best way to get this experience? Just walk around the street and explore everything. Even better, take a tour; it’ll help you gain a better understanding of what you’re looking at. Some of the main sights to keep an eye out for are the gothic church of Santa Trinita (which houses the portrait of Lorenzo the Magnificent), the splendid Palazzo Vecchio (Florence’s town hall that holds Michelangelo’s David), and the San Michele Church (where you can gaze at Donatello’s sculptures). Also make sure you pay a visit to Santa Croce, the largest Franciscan church in Italy. It has impressive stained glass windows, beautiful frescoes, and some of Brunelleschi’s best work.

Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.