All About Our Spring Break Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

This week our staff hosted its first Love Your Body Day by partnering with UF VS PINK and giving away a ton of free stuff to our beautiful Gator collegiettes™. Girls in attendance participated in our body pledge photo booth and bra-sizing stations in order to get their giveaway. In addition to VS PINK’s new padded bandeaus, favorite cheekster panties, and miscellaneous freebies, HC UFL gave away all the contents of our top-notch Spring Break Survival Kits! These included items from neuro, ZOTOS Professional, Yokini Swimwear, and more! We also gave away leftover giveaway items from HeTexted, poppin, and Garnier.

First, we’d like to thank HC National for sending us such an awesome box of goodies. If you came to our event and want to see your body pledge photobooth picture, check out the event Facebook album. We also have a recap of the event at the bottom of this page. But before we get to that, here is more about our generous clients that sent us such awesome stuff in our #HCSurvivalKits: 

neuro SLEEPThis flavor of neuro has the perfect blend of “goodnight nutrients,” such as melatonin and magnesium. Its specifically formulated to give you the best sleep of your life and enable you to wake up more refreshed. Plus it’s only 35 calories! And guess what? Neil Patrick Harris uses it too! Look for yourself.

TRESemmé By using the 7-day Keratin Smooth system just once, you get can #7DaysOfSmooth hair. After washing your hair with the shampoo and conditioner, activate the thermal technology by flat-ironing your hair in small sections. Show off your lovely frizz-free locks with selfies on Instagram and don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus! For more inspriation check out TRESemme on YouTube!

ZOTOSZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner will definitely help you streamline your hair care routine! Massage it through your wet hair from scalp to ends, just add a splash of water, and wait 3 to 5 minutes before you rinse it out. You’ll be amazed when the product takes place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment. Tell ZOTOS what you think of it by commenting on their Facebook page and using #Biotera on Twitter (@zotosprofesh)! 

European Wax CenterFor you South Florida gals, EWC is the place to be. Your discount card will get you a free wax to give you the smoothest, sexiest skin.

Yokini SwimwearYokini is offering Her Campus a special discount, so you can flaunt your bikini bod (and school spirit) in style! Get 20 percent off and free lettering on the yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms by using code HC99 at checkout on yokiniswimwear.com

We hope you enjoy all of the wonderful products sent our way from our awesome partners and HC National! Here’s a video recapping our Love Your Body Day event!

Love Your Body Day Recap

#HCSurvivalKits Information Video

Her Campus UFL's official account
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.