alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Reasons We Wish We Were Jenna Marbles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

We all hold a sincere wish in our souls: to be exactly like our idols. For some people it’s a politician or a celebrity, but for the rest of us, it’s Jenna Marbles.

She’s beautiful, witty, and hilarious, and she has officially reached YouTube stardom. Here are some other reasons that some of us here at Her Campus UFL are wholeheartedly and undoubtedly obsessed with her:

1. She loves animals, especially her adorable puppies, Kermit and Marbles.

2. She does Nicki Minaj better than Nicki Minaj can.

3. She has an entertainingly creative imagination equivalent to that of a 5 year old.

4. She’s always willing to pay you the compliments you deserve.

5. She has the boobs we wish we had, and one of her videos tells you how to get them.

6. She’s honest about the things you can’t face.

7. Even first thing in the morning, she’s still beautiful.

8. She understands the struggles of the recently and long-past graduated.

9. And most of all, she somehow knows our exact thoughts before we may even know them.

Our girl crush has no boundaries, and she’s not afraid to tell us how it is. If you need a way to make it through that part of winter break when you actually start to miss school, then tune in to her YouTube channel for Sexual Wednesdays. Her gorgeous face and witty comments will be sure to carry you through this 80-degree winter.

Journalism major with a minor in education. Currently a copywriter for Infinite Energy. Twitter handle: @DiadysFig
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.