9 Attractive Actors You Didn’t Know Were Libras

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Libras are thoughtful, cheerful, sympathetic and of course balanced because their symbol is the scales. If your birthday falls between September 23 and October 22, I am jealous that you share your special day with these special men. In order of birth date, here are the attractive actors you had no idea shared your star sign:

1. Skylar Astin – September 23

Aca-scuse me? You might recognize this beautiful actor from Pitch Perfect. You knew he could sing, but I bet you didn’t know he’s a Libra.

2. Zachary Levi – September 29

If you don’t recognize this handsome face from the TV show Chuck, then you should at least recognize his voice as Flynn Ryder’s from Tangled. That’s right, this man’s charming voice is the voice of a Libra.

3. Scott Weinger – October 5

Libras must love being Disney Princes because Scott Weinger is the voice of Aladdin! But you must recognize this cutie as D.J.’s boyfriend Steve (my first crush) from Full House.

4. Matt Damon – October 8

I mean… it’s Matt Damon. He’s a very successful Libra. He has been making girls swoon since Good Will Hunting and will continue to make them swoon for many more films to come.

5. Matt Bomer – October 11

One way to tell if the star of White Collar is a Libra is by how symmetrical and ~balanced~ his jaw line is.

6. Hugh Jackman – October 12

He may be the oldest Libra on the list, but he does play one badass superhero. With his new film Logan, is it appropriate to call him “Daddy”?

7. Josh Hutcherson – October 12

You fell in love with him in Little Manhattan and then you fangirled over him in The Hunger Games. That’s right, Josh Hutcherson is a Libra as well.

8. Zac Efron – October 18

The man, the myth, the legend. If you are lucky enough to say you and Zac Efron are Libras, I envy you. You’re truly The Lucky One.

9. John Krasinski – October 20

He gave us unrealistic ideas of love in the workplace since 2005 as Jim Halpert in The Office. Everyone is still waiting for their Jim and Pam relationship.

Libras are tactful, romantic, charming and apparently beautiful specimen. Geminis, Leos, Sagittarians and Aquarians, lucky for you Libras are generally considered to be the most compatible with these signs. Fortunately for me, my star sign is Sagittarius.

Kelvy is a third year at the University of Florida double majoring in Theatre and Telecommunication Production. After graduation, she hopes to work in the entertainment industry. She loves movies and TV shows, but most importantly I love all things Disney!