7 Things You Need to Survive the Rest of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Spring break is long gone, the tans are beginning to fade, and we are finding ourselves back in that awkward stage that makes some of us want to be absolutely anywhere but in Gainesville. But, the good news is that summer is only about a month away. So whether you’re a senior preparing for graduation or a freshman who is stressing to the max about upcoming exams, Her Campus has got you covered. Thanks to our amazing sponsors, here are some must-haves that you will definitely need throughout the upcoming month and into the summer.

1. Spent all your money on that spring break cruise to Cozumel or the Bahamas? Download the Circle app.

This free app allows you to send and receive money instantly with no worries or fees. So the next time you order a large Dominos pizza or Pokey Stix from Gumby’s, don’t worry about footing the whole bill.

2. Check out TRESemme’s beauty-full volume shampoo & conditioner When summer is quickly approaching, who has time for damaged hair and split ends?! Be #flawless, ladies.

3.  Preparing for study abroad this summer for in the fall? Look into all the programs CEA has to offer!

Whether you are interested in Barcelona or Paris or even China, now is the perfect time to start planning your trip.

4. Are your eyes feeling a little dull from all the studying? Throw on some of Milani’s liquid eyeliner to spice up those sad eyelids.

Winged eyeliner can fix any problem, am I right ladies?

5. Keep your immune system healthy and running with AZO health products.

It’s never fun to be sick, especially when finals are coming up. Stay healthy, collegiettes.

6. Spice up your spring wardrobe with Brappz multi-use accessories.

These customizable accessories are perfect for spring and can transform into shoelaces, bra straps and even jewelry. It simply cannot be passed up.

7. And once finals are finally over, start packing up your stuff. With your super cute Vera Bradley bags, of course.

Whether it’s a colorful luggage bag for a weekend getaway or tote bag for a beach day, Vera Bradley has products that will make whatever you do more stylish.

Thank you to our amazing sponsors! We loved this semester’s #HCSurvivalKits!

Hannah is a rising senior at the University of Florida studying public relations and business administration. She has been with Her Campus UFL since her sophomore year on the PR and Events Team. For three semesters, she served as the PR and Events Assitant Director. Hannah is now the co- campus correspondent for the UF chapter and will be interning at the HC headquarters in Boston during Summer 2016. In her free time, you can find her eating pizza and binge watching Grey's Anatomy for the third time.
Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!