This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

If you’re a serial procrastinator, you understand how hard it can be to stay on top of things. This has become even more difficult during the pandemic, when a lot of us have to quarantine at home, our dorms or apartment. For a lot of us, being at home can lead to less productivity because there is no longer in-person classes that require us to leave our homes. Our bed is so close to us at all times, so sometimes it’s hard to resist the temptation of watching Netflix or taking a nap. After having also suffered as a serial procrastinator, I have found a fun way to help make sure that tasks get done: super cute school supplies! I’m going to show you seven different school supply items that you’ll absolutely love and will help motivate you to keep studying even at home.

Planners

One of the most essential things that you need to help you stay organized is a planner. If you’re someone who has trouble getting everything done on time and keeping up to date with your assignments, a planner would be most beneficial. Most planners may seem boring and lack any fun design, but websites like The Happy Planner sell planners with adorable designs for reasonable prices. They’re so cute they’ll help you be motivated all year long. For example, this wild styled planner features a leopard design with cute inspirational quotes on the inside. 

Wild Styled Planner ($12.99 at The Happy Planner)

Sticky notes

You may not have thought of this school supply item, but sticky notes can be really helpful in keeping you on track to finish your tasks. Look past basic yellow post-it notes, though. There are sticky notes that come in all sorts of awesome shapes, colors and designs to make you want to use them. This cloud-shaped sticky notepad, for example, is such a cute way to remind yourself of what you need to do for the day. 

Cloud Sticky Notepad ($2.20 at Etsy)

Notebooks

Everyone knows how important notebooks are if you like to take by hand. Instead of buying just a plain spiral notebook, you can use this opportunity to buy a notebook with a design on the cover that shows off a little bit of your personality or that features an inspirational quote to keep you motivated. For example, you can purchase this spiral notebook that has an adorable design with a motivational quote on the cover from Redbubble. Redbubble sells hundreds of other spiral notebooks with awesome designs for you to choose from at a reasonable price.

She Believed She Could So She Did Spiral Notebook ($12.62 at Redbubble)

Pens

If you have watched “Legally Blonde,” I can guarantee you remember the scene of her first class at law school. In that scene, Elle is using a pen with a fluffy tip at the end. For those of us who love “Legally Blonde,” you may be wondering where you can get a super cute pen like that. They actually sell similar pens on Amazon that you can buy in bulk for an affordable price!

Feather Pens ($7.49 at Amazon)

Wall calendar

On top of having a planner, you should also consider purchasing a wall calendar for your dorm or apartment. These wall calendars can be placed anywhere and are a perfect way to plan out the month and the months ahead to make sure you keep up with all of your responsibilities. For example, if you have an exam you can write it on the calendar to make sure that you stay reminded of it whenever you walk by. Instead of just buying a black and white wall calendar, you can purchase one with fun designs, such as this one from Etsy. It features a different design for each month that will motivate you to plan out your school year!

2020-2021 Academic Year Hanging Wall Calendar ($19.95 at Etsy)

Pencils

“Mean Girls” is such an iconic movie with so many sayings that I’m sure you and your friends use all the time. If you’re a fan of “Mean Girls,” you should get these pencils that are engraved with “Mean Girls” quotes. The iconic sayings will definitely motivate you stay on top of your schoolwork. 

Mean Girls Pencils ($14 at Etsy) 

Erasers

When you were younger, you may have been one of those people who owned food-shaped erasers. Why not have a little fun with your school supplies this year and bring those back? If you were obsessed with these erasers as a kid, you should purchase this set which features super cute donut-shaped erasers. Bonus points: they’re also scented!

Dainty Donuts Scented Eraser Set ($10 at Kohl’s)

You should definitely consider purchasing some of these super cute school supply items to help you stay motivated for this school year!

Ashlyn is a student at the University of Florida studying journalism.