Spring has sprung and it’s time for a much-needed wardrobe makeover. Put those boots back in storage and get ready to stock up on flirty styles like espadrilles and sandals. Need some inspiration? Here are our must-have shoes that will keep you looking stylish all season long.
1. J.Crew Cyprus Sandal ($78)Simple and classy, there is no doubt this shoe will become a staple in your wardrobe. With a variety of colors to choose from, it’s perfect for a day at the pool or Sunday brunch with friends.
2. Madewell Finch Mule Sandal ($158)Mules are the latest trend in footwear and Madewell totally nailed it with these beauties. With a padded sole and sturdy stacked heel, this shoe will give you a little height and instant style.
3. Tory Burch Snake Loafer Espadrille ($185)This refined espadrille is a sophisticated take on a tomboyish beach style. This shoe is versatile enough to wear from workdays to getaways and brings a casual yet elegant vibe to any outfit.
4. Steve Madden Evict Sandal ($59.95)Floral prints and springtime are a match made in heaven, and this sandal is bound to be your statement piece of the season. If the design is a little too bold for your taste, this shoe also comes in basic black, bright coral and sleek silver.
5. French Connection Tola Heel Sandal ($135)Heeled sandals are an easy way to dress up a casual outfit. Paired with ripped jeans and a simple T-shirt, this sandal is an effortlessly chic look for spring. Plus, how fun is the pop of orange?
6. Dolce Vita Laynie D’Orsay Flat ($130)This open and airy flat is great for adding style to business casual attire. The diamond-perforated toe is the perfect modern accent and will take you from a day at the office to a night on the town.