Due to the infamous COVID-19, a lot of us find ourselves lucky to be home for the foreseeable future. None of us could have predicted that this would happen, and many of us find ourselves with a lot of extra time on our hands. This is time we didn’t think we would have to ourselves, and we can be really productive with our days (and have some chill ones, too). Need some inspiration on what to do? Look no further.
1. Read a book. If you don’t like reading, try an audiobook!
2. Cook more.
3. Binge watch a new show.
4. Write a letter.
5. Do not, under any circumstances, text your ex.
6. Do some yoga.
7. Go to bed earlier.
8. Do a social media detox.
9. Deep clean your space.
11. Have a self-care day.
12. Write a letter.
13. Bake something delicious.
14. Facetime with some friends.
15. Make a playlist.
16. Plan out your next month.
17. Listen to a podcast.
18. Don’t cut your hair.
20. Try a new skincare routine.
21. Call your grandparents.
22. Start a blog.
23. Stay on top of your school assignments, work or job tasks.
25. Clear out the trash bin on your computer.
26. Take a nap.
27. Write some poetry.
28. Wake up earlier. Watch a sunrise if you’re feeling fancy.
29. Wash your car.
30. Declutter your closet.
32. Drink water.
33. Paint your nails.
34. Cry. This is a hard, confusing time. Your feelings are valid.
35. Take a bubble bath.
36. Make to-do lists.
37. Change your phone wallpaper.
38. Foam roll.
39. Watch a comedy documentary.
40. Smile. Remember this too shall pass.
So, there you have it. Hopefully, this list will give you some inspiration on how to pass the time because we don’t necessarily know how long this might last for. At least we can pass the time by doing things we enjoy while staying home. Remember, you are not stuck at home. You are safe at home. Keep that in mind while doing these things!