3 Ways to Give Back to Yourself This Holiday with the HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

We did it, ladies. We made it through another semester’s worth of studying, going to the gym, and eating healthy (binging on Netflix and Halloween candy from two months ago counts too). Now is the time to reflect on your successes (straight A’s or finishing the whole season of WestWorld) and recharging to take on next semester. Her Campus UFL has devised three fool-proof plans for treating yourself after making it through a wild year and a wild semester.

1. The Scandalous, Kissable, and Un-Smudgable Night Out

It feels like a century has passed since the last time we could spend a  night out without worrying about the paper due the following week or having to wake up the next morning for lecture. Celebrate with a night free of worrying about school.

Show off your resilience to all of the all-nighters you pulled with the help of Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Original Mascara and Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner to make a dramatic eye. Add a pop of color with Rimmel’s Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour and Natural Bronzer, with a face that defies the dreary winter blues.

2.  The Skin-Saving Morning

With dropping humidity and temperatures, our skin needs all the help it can get to look moisturized and bright. Thankfully, the HC Holiday Survival Kit is keeping us smooth and healthy. Prep by getting a skin-healing full-night’s sleep the night before and then start the day with one of Leader’s Cosmetics coconut masks. With its advanced coconut gel technology, Leaders is revolutionizing the sheet mask industry. Sheet masks are made from coconut juice that is naturally fermented for 30 days into a gel. Coconut gel contains vitamins B, C and antioxidant Anthocyanin provides nutrients to the skin so you get added benefit of the mask on top of the nourishment from the serum. Cruelty-free. Leaders is the #1 seller of sheet masks in the world. While you’re waiting for the mask to set in, take it to the showers with Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist. The moisturizing formula softens & nourishes skin as you shave. Rust-proof can is perfect for the shower. Enter here for a chance to win a Love Your Legs Getaway! You and a friend could win a trip to majestic Colorado to enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k and a Pure Silk prize bag!

3. A Girl’s Night In

Cuddle up with a great book with help from Book of the Month. Members choose which books they would like to receive by the sixth of the month, or can easily skip the month if they prefer.  All books are hardcovers and shipping is included. Membership includes one book a month, and members can add up to 2 additional books for only $9.99 each.

Nothing accompanies a good book like a warm cup of tea. Thankfully, Yogi has us covered with some soothing and tasty teas.  Inspired by the holistic teachings of Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine and Western herbalism, the Yogi collection combines over 100 exotic spices and botanicals to create 60 varieties of green, herbal and black teas. We recommend sitting down with a cup of Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy by your side to fully relax. Never forget to give back to yourselves ladies! With all these treats from the HC Holiday Survival Guide, it’s going to be a very merry holiday season.