3 Style Bloggers to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Crafting the perfect outfit takes time and dedication and so does becoming some of the most influential figures in the fashion world. Bloggers are the next generation of style icons, and these three women are true trendsetters in the blogosphere. Whether you need a little bit of outfit inspiration or you just want to marvel at their incredible wardrobes, we can definitely learn a thing or two from these fashion powerhouses. 

Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhatBlog: www.weworewhat.comInstagram: @weworewhatBernstein has become one of the most popular street style bloggers both at home and internationally. She has more than 680,000 Instagram followers, and her fame has earned her some of the most coveted gigs in the industry. She has been a guest judge on the TV series Project Runway, and she’s done campaigns for Cotton On and Elie Tahari for Kohl’s, just to name a few. She’s also had a slew of clothing lines in collaboration with brands like Addison and The Vintage Twin. Her signature style is comfortable and cool with a vintage twist, and you can count on spotting her all over Manhattan in a pair of overalls and pointed-toe booties.

Arielle Nachmani of SomethingNavyBlog: www.somethingnavy.comInstagram: @somethingnavyThis NYC girl has mastered the art of street style. Nachmani’s signature look is everyday chic with a hint of sophistication. She dresses practically and accessorizes with designer pieces like Louboutins and Celine bags. She has done collabs with trendy shoe designer Sam Edelman, and she’s also created a line of adorable T-shirts for eLuxe, a Canadian online retailer. She has such an exciting and fashion-filled life, and luckily, she shares it with her followers. Not to mention, her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel may be one of the most adorable pooches on social media.

Leandra Medine of Man RepellerBlog: www.manrepeller.comInstagram: @manrepellerMedine is everything but a man repeller, and her blog-turned-style website has become a fashion empire. With almost 750,000 Instagram followers, she is truly the epitome of girl power. She has made a huge impact on the fashion industry, and she is the brain behind her successful business. She was named one of the most influential personal style bloggers of 2013 by fashionista.com and has been featured in a boatload of magazines. She has created her own line of Superga sneakers and is even a published author. Her style is rebellious, yet current and is reflective of her unique personality.

If you haven’t been following these three fashionable ladies, you’ve truly been missing out, collegiettes. Whether you’re the next up-and-coming blogger or know of countless other fashionstagrammers, do yourself a favor and check out these gals if you haven’t already!

Samantha is a passionate and motivated senior in the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida. In her free time she enjoys reading entertainment and fashion magazines. She is excited to move to New York City upon graduating in May of 2015. She hopes to pursue a career that is fulfilling and exciting. GO GATORS!