There is one movie that can be widely agreed upon as one of the defining movies of our generation: She’s The Man. A movie that is crafted with a rare comedic genius, this film also offers a profound number of life lessons that we can all learn from. Here are 13 in particular:
1. It’s what’s on the inside that really counts.
2. Innovation is key.
3. Girl power. * drops mic *
4. Don’t waste your time dating someone who is not worthy.
5. Because eventually you will find the right guy.
6. Fitting in isn’t always easy…
7. But sometimes you just have to fake it 'til you make it.
8. If no one else laughs at your jokes, laugh at your own.
9. Sometimes things don’t always go as planned.
10. Remember to take a few seconds to think before you speak.
11. Elevated surfaces for your feet are overrated.
12. Sometimes, we all just need a break from the outside world.
13. Always remember your manners.
She’s The Man provides any girl with a treasure trove of tips and wisdom-filled life lessons to keep in her back pocket — along with plenty of middle-school-era nostalgia. Have a great week, collegiettes!
Photo credit: fanpop.com