We all want to be on time. Being on time is usually considered necessary in the real world, but sometimes, life happens, and we find ourselves running late. And if you have ever found yourself running late, here are 11 thoughts you have probably had.
1. It’s what time? Seriously?
2. Well, now I have to calculate how much time I have to get ready, which is only about 10 minutes.
3. Now I have to rush, since I spent all that time thinking about how much time I have!
4. I will never be ready on time! Why didn’t I get up sooner?
5. Who cares what I look like? I just have to go!
6. Do I have everything I need? I’ll just grab everything to be sure!
7. Drive fast! Faster! Faster! Faster!
8. Oh, no! There is traffic!
9. Well, I guess I’m just going to be late. It’s the effort that counts, right?
10. Thank you! I made it!
11. Now, I just have to run in without anyone noticing that I’m late. 10 minutes isn’t really that late, right?
Hopefully you will be on time the next day!