Spring Break Survival Kit Competition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UEA chapter.

With the Easter holidays in sight, the UEA Her Campus team are looking forward to spending the next few weeks daydreaming about Spring Break. UEA breaks up for Easter on 21st March for three luxurious weeks of sun, socials and relaxation. We at HC UEA were very lucky to receive a parcel this week from Her Campus National in the form of a Spring Break Survival Kit, packed with goodies to get us excited for the impending holidays. 

We were spoilt rotten with official Her Campus swag including sunglasses, pens, stickers and even drinks coolers for the summer months. 

We were also lucky enough to receive several copies of university fiction to help us procrastinate, including ‘The Intern’s Handbook’ by Shane Kuhn and ‘Dirty Rush’ by Taylor Bell.

We would like to thank HC National for this lovely surprise and seeing as we are snowed under with HC merchandise, we are holding a competition for UEA readers.

We are looking for contributing writers at HC UEA, so if you fancy winning some fun Her Campus swag, write an article or a blog piece about university life or UEA in general. Not only could your work be published on an international platform but you could also win some gorgeous Her Campus goodies.  Email your entries to jenproudfoot@hercampus.com for a chance of being one of several winners!

Happy writing,

Love HC UEA XO

Jen is a French and International Development student in her final year at University of East Anglia and an aspiring magazine editor. She is an active member of campus social life and when she is not writing future online content or updating her fashion and lifestyle blog, you will find her in Topshop or any cafe that serves tea and cake, reading tonnes of the latest fashion magazines.