HC UEA Campus Cuties: All of you

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UEA chapter.

This is a little unorthodox for Her Campus but we could not pick a Campus Cutie this week because everyone has been looking so fantastic. Our Campus Cuties for this week are therefore the entire UEA female student body!

After months of rain, snow, wind, sleet and hail, the sun has finally come out in Norwich and everyone has been bronzing away nicely and dressing for sun. The university is packed with stunning UEA girls relaxing in the sun wearing big floppy straw hats and Twiggy style sunglasses. UEA girls have always stood out for their style, something that 2nd year student Isabella Stoneman describes as “an alternative and eclectic mix of every trend past and present”.

Just walking across the UEA Square or entering the Hive to buy an infamous smoothie it is impossible to miss the style and elegance of the UEA girls! Dressed from head to toe in in this season’s Topshop collection and vintage finds from Magdalen Street, UEA girls are on point fashion-wise. Just walking past UEA bus stop, there is a stunning array of playsuits, summer dresses, blazers and sandals on display! As a team of fashion lovers, Her Campus UEA is thrilled that exam season doesn’t affect the daily effort that UEA girls put in to stand out, inspire and give UEA style a good name!

For this reason and many more, the Campus Cuties for this week are all of you. 

Jen is a French and International Development student in her final year at University of East Anglia and an aspiring magazine editor. She is an active member of campus social life and when she is not writing future online content or updating her fashion and lifestyle blog, you will find her in Topshop or any cafe that serves tea and cake, reading tonnes of the latest fashion magazines.