Valentine’s Day Events in San Diego

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Whether you think February 14th is Singles Awareness Day, Valentine’s Day, or just another day in the year, there are so many activities in San Diego for you and your friends or you and your significant other to have fun on the holiday! KPBS.org has a really great, extensive, all-encompassing list of events happening on all weekend, so be sure to check that out! I’ll summarize a few of the events they highlight:

• Valentine’s Weekend Cruises: Taking a cruise on the bay with bae, I can’t think of anything more romantic than that.
  • The Oceanside 5K Run: Ate too much chocolate? Work it off with this fun run while spending time with the family and friends you love the most!
  • Paddle-Out: If you’re looking to be a bit more adventurous this holiday, try paddle boarding with the SUP Chicks group.
  • There are so many restaurants having V-Day specials. Treat yo self. Treat yo friends. Treat that special somone!

Check out more here: http://www.kpbs.org/news/events/valentinesday/

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.