Tuesday Farmer’s Market: A UCSD Tradition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

If you haven’t stopped by the Farmer’s Market by the Student Services Center yet, you’re missing out on so much. The highlight of my week is always walking past the multiple booths and trying to decide what I want to eat this week. Big winners for me are the paninis, the Mexican food, and the acai bowls and pastels at the Brazilian food stand. But even if none of those sound good to you, don’t worry. There’s something there for everyone, ranging from Hawaiian to pasta to barbeque. Make sure you start stopping by the Student Services Center on Tuesdays from 10 am to 2 pm!

Ranju is a first year at UCSD in Eleanor Roosevelt College. She's currently trying to figure out her life when it comes to school, but doing pretty well keeping up with her TV shows.
Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.