samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Triton Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

April 9th is Triton Day, an annual event for admitted students to come to UC San Diego and look at all the wonderful programs and organizations our university has to offer! It’s always one of the busiest days on our campus, and it’s surrounded by so much excitement. Admitted high school seniors will have the opportunity to tour the school, meet students in our many clubs and organizations, as well as attend break out sessions for their major and see labs! Her Campus is very excited to see all of the [hopefully] new class of 2020 and talk to them about our org. Whether you’re in an org tabling or just roaming around campus, our school will definitely be a popping for the day, so be sure to smile and represent UCSD well! Go Tritons!

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.