Ulta Beauty UBC Spring Refresh Newsletter Hero Image R1 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Ulta Beauty UBC Spring Refresh Newsletter Hero Image R1 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Design by Addie Abujade for Her Campus
Style > Beauty

Three of My All-Time Favorite Beauty Products

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

I have been obsessed with beauty ever since I was a little girl. I have used countless products in my lifetime and have learned what makes a product amazing vs not so great. I use a select amount of products on a regular basis and they have been worth every penny. If you are in need of something or want to try out something new, be sure to check out these amazing products!

Suntegrity Impeccable Skin Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Impeccable Skin Tube Transition Supporting Image 90750 1

• I cannot even find the words to describe how much I love this product. I stopped using traditional foundation after I first purchased this tinted sunscreen from Suntegrity. Not only do they make the product in a variety of different shades, but you never have to worry about applying sunscreen to your face. This has definitely saved me from getting many sunburns. Even though it is on the pricey side, one tube has lasted me over a year, so it is worth taking a look at!

Pixi Beauty Large Lash Mascara

LargeLashMascara BoldBlack 15MAR18 large

• I cannot find the words to describe how much I love this product. I stopped using traditional foundation after I first purchased this tinted sunscreen from Suntegrity. Not only do they make the product in a variety of different shades, but you never have to worry about applying sunscreen to your face. This has definitely saved me from getting many sunburns. Even though it is on the pricey side, one tube has lasted me over a year, so it is worth taking a look at!

Sunbum Blonde Hair Lightener

download 17

• Last but not least, Sunbum’s Blonde Hair Lightener is a go to product for me. Not only does it have an incredible pineapple scent, but it gives natural-looking blonde highlights. It is good to be aware that you do need to go out in the sun for it to work, so pack this product next time you go on a beach day!
Tessa Scharff is a fourth year at UCSD studying Communication. She was born in raised in Los Angeles and is super thrilled to serve as both a writer and as the Marketing Co-Director of HerCampus this school year. In her free time, Tessa enjoys hanging out with her friends, working out at the gym, and exploring new places. Tessa plans on studying abroad this upcoming fall in Florence, Italy.