Stocking Stuffers that are Sure to Please

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Our Instagram feeds have been filled with enough pumpkin spice lattes for us to know that the holiday season is upon us. We are letting you in on our best finds for stocking stuffers. They are uber ‘gram worthy and do not break our college budget:

Cate McNabb Cosmetics | Cheeky Holiday Lips 

Cate McNabb is excited to launch their (first ever) 2014 Holiday Collection! Two, new red lipsticks in a satin matte finish, will be emboldening the collection in All Pinned Up and Blood Orange. These classic, matte reds put the sass in your ‘pout, but not on your champagne glass. Perfect for setting any mood for all holiday parties and high school reunions, this collection was expertly selected to convey the holiday spirit with better-for-you ingredients and bold and beautiful hues. 

Foot Cardigan | Surprising Socks 

Foot Cardigan sends a new pair of delightfully unique socks, for just $9 a month. EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. Even more delightful? You don’t get to choose what pair you get! Think of it this way: as a Foot Cardigan gift-giver, your friends get to play the sock lottery and win every time. Foot Cardigan’s scientific sock selection process guarantees that an instant conversation starter will always be conveniently located just below your knees. Sock subscriptions are available for men, women, and now kiddos – a perfect gift for moms, dads, boyfriends, cousins, siblings, etc.

Swell Caroline | Bold, Bright & Bedazzled 

Swell Caroline costume jewelry delights in all things bright, colorful and monogrammed! Their fun and classic styles are just as lovely to gift as to receive. From Cable Cuff Bracelets to Sunburst Earrings, there’s a fresh style for every girl on your list.

Sunology Sunscreen | Perfect Winter Skin 

Don’t let a sunburn ruin your holidays – sunscreen is just as important during the winter. Sunology is a broad-spectrum protection sunscreen made of only natural active ingredients. Free of man-made chemicals, keep your skin fresh and protected without the harmful additives. And if you’re travelling to the slopes for winter break, Sunology will keep your skin protected on those ski runs. 

Well there you have it! The perfect, budget-friendly, and oh-so-cute gifts for your holiday loving girls. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jasmine is currently a senior at the University of California, San Diego. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Education Studies. Jasmine is the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCSD, along with the amazing Taylor Zepeda. Jasmine spends most of her time volunteering at low socioeconomic status elementary schools across the San Diego county and grading papers for classes she is a Teacher's Assistant in. Novel wise, she is an avid fan of Edith Wharton and the Lord of the Rings series. She also loves comedic shows like New Girl and The Big Bang Theory, but also enjoys thrillers like Criminal Minds. One of Jasmine's favorite hobbies is trying foods of different cultures; she loves visiting cultural nights and community festivals. Above all, Jasmine worships Beyonce (a.k.a. Beysus, Queen Bee, Baeyonce, etc). Her future aspiration in life is to become the Secretary of Education and have the Hov and B over for dinners.