mental health resources?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mental health resources?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Mariana Topich 

-Major: Communication, minor in Business and Accounting

-Year: 3rd year, Class of 2021

-Hometown: Sacramento, CA

-Campus Involvement: TYE Discussion Leader for Marshall College, Experiential Staff @ Adwave, Social Media Chair for Speech & Debate @ UCSD, TYE Transfer Representative for Marshall College, LinkedIn Champion for LinkedIn UCSD

-Hobbies/Something you love to do in your free time? I love skincare, and I LOVE to cook! I’m getting into baking because I swear my mother is the best baker!

-Role Models? My mother & Victoria Beckham

-Fun Fact about YOU: my entire family lives in Croatia, and I miss them every day!

-Favorite Place to shop? Locally owned boutiques (RIP Rica in DTLJ) & Artizita

-Favorite Icecream Flavor? I don’t like ice cream :(

-Place you most want to travel to? Morocco

-Why did you decide to join HerCampus? I decided to join Her Campus because it seemed like such a great blend of involvement in UCSD campus life and meeting like-minded, strong, goal-oriented women!

Sooji Lee was born in the heart of South Korea, Seoul, and moved with her mother to Riverside, California at the age of 2. She Is now currently a second-year at the University of California, San Diego to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations- Political Science. Her campus involvement includes being in KCM (Korean Christian Missions), CO (Campus Outreach), and HerCampus (Social Media Coordinator). Her passions include anything related to art and fashion, as well as traveling/exploring!
Her Campus at UCSD aims to create a more open platform for women to share their ideas and passions with the rest of the college community. Our writers are students of all different majors who share the same passion for writing and media and are excited to bring more fun articles for the UCSD community and others to indulge in and enjoy.