Spotlight: Lani Webber, Her Campus’s Very Own Ambitious Inspirator

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

We’re welcoming the newest members of Her Campus here at UCSD, and in their own honor, we are dedicating entire articles to each person! I am lucky enough to be able to highlight Lani Webber, a second year in Muir, studying Business Psychology, and hopefully plans on minoring in something related to the visual arts.

1) what are your plans for after college?

I hope to pursue a career in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. My goal is to get my masters degree in New York in Industrial Psychology and then create my own firm within that realm in which I can help other companies build successful teams.

2) Do you have any ideas for Her Campus that you’re excited about?

I am excited to have to opportunity to express my creative freedom in terms of writing. I look forward to writing about my own passions, and hopefully I can share that excitement with others and inspire them to pursue their own ideas!

3) What are your hobbies and interests?

My hobbies include photography, aerial dance, roller skating, fashion design, painting and people watching.

4) Who is your favorite artist or musician? Why?

My favorite artist is Led Zeppelin. I admire [the] versatility in their music.

4) What fictitious character do you relate to the most?

I relate to Dewey [from] Malcolm in the Middle. He is the youngest sibling of a dysfunctional family and I resonate with him a lot.

5) If you could live during any decade, which would it be and why?

It would probably be the 70s.

I can safely say that Her Campus is honored to accept someone as ambitious, talented, and inspiring as Lani Webber! Can’t wait to see what you create!

I am a fourth year transfer English major who is working on getting her writing career started. I am interested in publishing, editing, and ghost writing. My biggest goal in life is to help musicians write lyrics and to have a few of my own books published.