This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Hanna

Hometown: Los Angeles (La Puente) 

Major: Psychology Major, Communication Minor

1. What made you decide to join Her Campus?

My friend was in Her Campus at UCLA and it seemed really nice. The mission of empowering women seemed cool and inspiring. I wanted to join last quarter but was busy. However, this quarter I was able to find the time. 

2. If COVID suddenly disappeared, what is the first thing you would do?

I would probably want to go on a road trip with all of my friends to explore and be with nature but would like to do it after college and graduation. 

3. If you could have lunch with any celebrity or role model, who would it be and why?

Harry Styles or Timothee Chalamet. I love Harry’s style, music, and personality. Timothee would seem to be fun to be around. It would be an interesting lunch. 

4. Despite this crazy year, what has been one good thing that has happened to you this year?

I joined a committee, District Convention for Circle K. I enjoy the people and love hanging out with them even though it’s on zoom. It’s a bit of a bummer though not being in person. 

Her Campus at UCSD aims to create a more open platform for women to share their ideas and passions with the rest of the college community. Our writers are students of all different majors who share the same passion for writing and media and are excited to bring more fun articles for the UCSD community and others to indulge in and enjoy.