This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Year: First

Major: Social Psychology

College: ERC

Hometown: Tampa, FL

What is your favorite color and why? : My favorite color is lavender or lilac. I don’t know why, but I am always drawn to colors like pink or purple.

Hobbies? :

Growing up I was a dancer. I’ve been dancing competitively since I was eight years old. Even though I don’t dance anymore, I love movement and keeping up with my fitness. Working out is a major hobby of mine. 

What is your astrological sign? :

I’m a Taurus. I just found my moon and my rising sign! I’m a Capricorn moon and a Libra rising. So basically, I’m very stubborn, but I’m also pretty down to Earth, or at least I hope I am!

Plans after college? :

I am very into race car driving, so I hope to have a career in that after college. Eventually, I want to build connections and work with a team or driver so I can become their sports physiologist or psychologist. 

If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and why? :

I would probably say my dog. As funny as that sounds, I want to be a house pet who gets pampered, it would be so nice. Also, maybe Gigi Hadid. Though I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, she has a really hot boyfriend, daughter, and is a glamorous model who travels the world. That would be kinda great for a day.

What is your favorite class you have taken at UCSD? :

Even though I’m a first-year, my favorite class so far is Social Psychology. I love humans and learning about human nature. Also, a bonus is that my professor is super great!

Heyo!! My name is Gabriella. I’m Miami born, Chicago raised, and San Diego living. I love good food, good books, and good waves. Currently at UC San Diego HC and loving it!!