This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

It’s that time of the year again! Sephora is hosting their semi-annual VIB Sale, with discounts varying from 10-20% depending on your VIB status. As a member of the ROUGE beauty tier, I have had the exciting opportunity to gain early access to the sale. For VIBs, the sale is from 11/03-11/09. For Beauty Insiders, it lasts from 11/05-11/09! Everyone should have access by the time this is published, so go get your shopping on! These savings are especially good for Christmas gifts for all of your friends and family! 

This Holiday Savings Event, I have bought many essential and experimental tries! This is around the time Sephora releases their limited edition gift sets, so grab them while you still can! Here are my purchases: 

*limited edition gift set 

Tatcha Water Cream
Briogeo Detox + Restore Kit*
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Lip Butter
FRESH Rose Face Mask
Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight
Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit* 
Grande Cosmetics Lash Serum
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

I’m sure I’ll be purchasing much more in the next couple of days! If you can’t make this savings event, there are always random ones sprinkled throughout the holiday season for Sephora members! Let me know if you want an in depth review of any of these products! Happy Shopping! 

passionate about all things beauty, fashion, and social justice
Loralyn Narvaez is a California Native who previously attended UWB. Although she currently lives back in California, she served as Head Writer for the chapter publishing articles and writing her own. She recently graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications and a Business minor and was Campus Correspondent for HC UCSD. She is currently attending CSU Fullerton pursuing her Master's Degree in Communications. Her interests include cosmetics, fashion, food, literature, linguistics, and Asian culture.