This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

There is a plethora of food here in San Diego. From fine dining to the best dessert spots, San Diego offers an array of yummy food choices to cure all your cravings. If you’re ever tired of campus food, grab your friends and check out these places!

Want to try a new Mexican restaurant? Lucha Libre not only has delicious tacos and burritos, the restaurant is highly decorated and provides a chill ambiance. 

Not in the mood for BurgerKing in PC? Head on over to Hodad’s in PB or Downtown SD! Hodad’s offers burgers starting at $4.25 with big servings of french fries and onion rings. Decked out in stickers and license plates, the aesthetic of the restaurant is eye-catching. 

Smothered with delicious BBQ sauce, Phil’s ribs are hard to beat. The long lines prove that this place is definitely one you can’t pass up. 

Looking for a great Brunch for you and your friends? Check out Cody’s La Jolla. This place is all over social media. The restaurant also overlooks La Jolla Cove.

Need your coffee fix? Try out Better Buzz! From Mocha Lattes to Acai Bowls, Better Buzz will not disappoint. The cups are also worth the Instagram post. 

Hammond’s Gourmet Ice Cream is the perfect place for ice cream lovers. They have a wide selection of ice cream, ranging from Blueberry Cheesecake to Kona Coffee. Their ice cream is exclusively from Hawaii.

Intricate designs and decadent flavors, the desserts at Extraordinary Desserts are both gorgeous and yummy. You can’t go without snapping a picture before taking a bite. They also offer many hot drinks such teas, lattes, and hot chocolates. If you’re tired of dessert, opt for one of their salads or paninis.

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.