Parks And Recreation Gifs That Understand Our Graduation Feelings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

To my senior collegiettes who are in the midst of being bombarded with 1,000,000 questions about post-grad plans… I FEEL YOU. It’s stressful enough trying to finish out the year strong in all of your classes and whatnot, but sometimes we feel extra pressure when our families and friends ask us those burning questions! Some days I’m ready to give a press conference about my current life, some days I want to wear a shirt that says “Please do not ask about my future”, but actually, I just laugh. I have nothing set in stone as of now, and that’s really okay! Not everything has to be planned out perfectly at the moment, but here are some witty responses from the beloved characters of Parks and Recreation. (Disclaimer: Not encouraging anyone to actually respond these ways, ya know, they’re just funny to imagine being said…)

1. “Aw you’re probably sad about graduating today, huh? You probably wish college would last longer, right?” (Actually, more like…)

2. “Wow, you’re graduating so much earlier than everyone else your age! Why the rush?”

3. “Can you even get a job with that degree? I mean… no offense…but…”

4. (And everybody’s favorite!) “What are your plans after graduation?”

Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.