Our Spring Break Survival Kit and Thank You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Wow, we have been absolutely hooked up this spring! As lovers of the sun, the beach, and total relaxation, we were already excited for Spring Break. Her Campus’ Spring Break Survival Kit, however, has taken that excitement to a whole new level! 

We’ve been sent amazing products from brands such as TREsemme, neuro, Yokini Swimwear, Bobble, Chipotle, ZOTOS, and European Wax Center in this package fit for Spring Break royalty. From free Chipotle meals and the perfect water bottle to coupons for waxes of all kinds (a spring break necessity) and of, course, some Her Campus goodies- this kit has got it all! We feel so lucky to be part of HC, and want to send gratitude to all the brands that help make it so awesome.

So, Her Campus UCSD would like to extend our thanks to Her Campus Nationals and all of its amazing partners for our fabulous Spring Break Survival Kit. Now we have everything we need for a picturesque and adventure-filled Spring Break. Let’s head to the beach, ladies!

We would also like to thank our readers for the amount of support Her Campus UCSD has gotten in it’s first full quarter since it’s relaunch. As a thank you, we’d love to share these products with you. Keep an eye out on this page for details about how to win some goodies, and have an amazing Spring Break!

HCxo,

Her Campus UCSD