This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

If you’re a makeup enthusiast like me, then you will love these 5 affordable products that you can buy at Target each for under ten dollars. 

Maybelline Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation ($9.39)

My favorite part about makeup is applying foundation. I love for my skin to look smooth and flawless after applying foundation. The Maybelline Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation has been my go to foundation since I discovered it. It gives you a nice flawless look without making your skin look too dry or too oily. You do not need a lot of product to get a full coverage look, and it does not leave your skin feeling cakey. This foundation is available for dry skin or for normal to oily skin. 

Elf 16HR Camo Concealer ($6.00)

I have been really into cream contour lately and let me tell you, this concealer is perfect for that! You can go a couple of shades up and use this concealer to contour your face before or after foundation. It is full coverage but you can build it up to your liking. It gives you a matte finish and does very well with covering up any blemishes that you might have. A small amount definitely goes a long way!

Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick ($1.99)

If I had to choose one lipstick to use for the rest of my life, this would definitely be it! My go to color in this lipstick is Never Nude. Most matte lipsticks that I have tried have left my lips looking extremely dry and chapped, but not this lipstick. It gives off a matte finish but is not too drying on the lips, leaving your lips looking full and healthy. It also provides high pigmentation and makes your lips feel extremely soft. 

L’oreal Telescopic Mascara ($9.39)

This mascara is amazing! It really adds incredible length to my eyelashes without making them look clumpy. I have tried many mascaras, from high end to low end and this by far is my favorite.

Morphe Eyebrow Cream Pomade ($6.00)

If you like the Anastasia Beverley Hills eyebrow pomade, you will love this product! It is almost the same exact dupe, but at a much more affordable price. The pomade lasts all day and really keeps your eyebrows in place. It is not too harsh and it gives your eyebrows a nice clean look. I have not done my eyebrows for over a year now and after filling in my eyebrows with this product you can’t even tell. I also do not need to clean my eyebrows with concealer after filling them in with this product. It is super easy to work with and it does a great job at defining your eyebrows. The formula is not too oily or too dry. 

Zaira Garcia is a first-generation student at the University of California San Diego. She is currently a third-year Marshall College student majoring in Public Health. She enjoys fashion, cooking, fitness, makeup, science, and spending time with friends and family.
Her Campus at UCSD aims to create a more open platform for women to share their ideas and passions with the rest of the college community. Our writers are students of all different majors who share the same passion for writing and media and are excited to bring more fun articles for the UCSD community and others to indulge in and enjoy.