This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Mother’s Day is just around the corner, but don’t worry because there’s still enough time to get her the perfect gift. While it can be hard to narrow down your search, this gift guide is sure to make the process easier. Here are five gift ideas that will celebrate your mother and make her feel extra special: 

Luggage set 

Baggage claim can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be! Help your mother find her luggage by getting her a set that stands out from the rest. If you’d like to go the extra mile, you may even want to look into getting it embroidered with her initials. 

Subscription box 

This is the perfect gift that keeps on giving! Every month or so, your mother will be given the opportunity to try new things, such as clothes, books, makeup, snacks, etc. Every time she receives one of these perfectly curated care packages, she will be reminded of just how much you love her.

Family portrait 

Is your mother constantly trying to snap pictures of you and your siblings? Then, this Mother’s Day book a photography session for your family. This will give her a lasting image that she’s sure to hold dear to her heart. 

spa day

Show your mother you care by pampering her. I mean who doesn’t love a day at the spa? Not only is it relaxing, but it’s also a great way to bond over health and personal care! Most packages include couple messages, facials, and manicures/pedicures.

Framed family tree

Looking for something that holds a bit of sentimental value? Then, a framed family tree is the perfect Mother’s Day gift! Etsy, and other online shops, have a wide array of customizable family trees for you to chose from.

Laylani Cedano is a first year transfer student at the University of California San Diego. She is currently a Communication major and plans to pursue a career as a talent manager in the entertainment industry. During her free time she enjoys roller-skating, thrifting, and hanging out with friends. Some of her interests include music, film, and anything pop culture!