Meet Lindsey Ellingson: UCSD’s Very Own VS Angel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

While some of us Triton collegiettes take study breaks to watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows, one of our own Tritons has actually been on the runway! Lindsey Ellingson, one of UCSD’s alumni, is a Victoria’s Secret Angel with roots in San Diego. She was a biology major at our campus, and enjoyed walking to Blacks Beach to study on the cliffs! Should we start practicing our catwalk moves on the way to Geisel from now on? Lindsey was allegedly scouted to be a model during her time in San Diego, which is now making us wonder if we should spend less time worrying about the job search and more time roaming the streets of La Jolla in hopes of getting noticed….

While the career of an Angel is filled with glamour and attention, it is humbling to know that these models have ambitious backgrounds and passionate spirits which have lead them to so much success! Lindsey, we are so proud to call you a fellow Triton! Brains, biology, and beauty inside and out – sounds like a true Triton collegiette to us!

*Information retrieved from askmissa.com

Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.