This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Cole Kendrick is currently a 2nd year at UCSD, is majoring in economics, and is on the men’s volleyball team. But what makes him this week’s Her Campus cutie, is because he began a start-up clothing company and it is now being held in the surf shop on campus!   

His business, called Tower Twelve, currently carries various unique patterns and designs of bow ties, socks, and hats that is perfect for any guy who looking for something other than the typical Nike socks and their dad’s old bow tie. They also offer custom design, which is the perfect way to create something that is unique to you, or design something specially for your significant other. Their company has an indie flair, but is definitely suitable for any guy who wants to encompass the San Diego style. It is a company inspired by the growing surf culture in Southern California and Cole’s passion to express uniqueness through clothing.   

Tower Twelve has some awesome items that you should definitely check out. Even though it is tailored to guys, there are several items that may fit your style! Let’s support our fellow Triton and join Cole’s movement from moving from boring to bangin’ and sultry to solid. 

Facebook: Tower Twelve 

Instagram: tower_twelve  

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.