Meet Cathy Park

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Cathy Park! She is a member of Alpha Omicron Pi, is VP Marketing for Panhellenic Council, involved in a Catholic organization, and a volunteer musician for the hospital. She’s truly the epitome of a well-rounded collegiette! 

Year:: Second

Major: Communications

Hometown: Irvine, CA

Relationship Status: Single

Perfect date: Drive to a cute little nature spot with great scenery and have a picnic! 

Celebrity crush: Currently it’s Justin Bieber but I’ll never give up on Zac Efron. (Editor’s note: She got to take a picture with him!)

Favorite band: One Direction (wow my answers make me sound like a girl in middle school)

Favorite late night snack: burritos, cookies, or ice cream, preferably all three though

Best food in San Diego: Convoy because it has so many great Asian restaurants, and the Mexican food in San Diego is hard to beat!

Dream vacation spot: Tahiti and Bora Bora

Favorite thing about the holiday season: The Christmas music!!! I also like all the decorations and lights.

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.