Holidays in San Diego

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

San Diego is the place to be during the holiday season! There are so many events to get you in the holiday spirit. These events include December Nights at Balboa Park, a tree lighting in Little Italy, and the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights. Balboa Park opens its museums for free and hangs lights everywhere, an event that attracts thousands every year. Being able to see the tree lit is truly magical, and as a bonus, you get to eat Italian food after. The bay parade shows boats decorated to a different theme every year, with this year being Christmases Around the World. So get out and about after you’re done with your finals collegiettes and enjoy the holiday spectacles! 

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.