This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Hey Collegiettes! Looking for somewhere amazing to eat on the weekends? Try Stacked at Fashion Valley.  This is a modern and lively restaurant that offers more customizable menu options than you will ever need.  

Here are the top 5 reasons Stacked is a great SD eatery: 

1. You can literally “stack” anything. The menu offers customizable burgers, mac and cheese, pizzas, salads, shakes, and even cookie sandwiches. Whatever mood  you’re in, Stacked will have something perfect for you. 

2. You order on iPads. That’s right, Stacked has progressed with the times. You order everything from your iPad, you can call your server from the iPad, and ask for drink refills, and even pay for your meal. This makes splitting the check so incredibly easy, as you are able to split the check by item or price.  

3. There is really good service. Even though the iPad takes care of the ordering, the waiters are there to make sure you know how to use the iPad, to bring you your food, and to just periodically check up on you. Every time I’ve been to Stacked (and trust me, I’ve been there a lot), I notice that the staff is friendly and helpful, the food arrives quickly, and the serves come in a matter of seconds when you request them on your iPad. 

4. The Shakes. Enough said, right? The shakes at Stacked are amazing. Of course you are able to stack your own by choosing out of different bases and toppings, but the shakes that are available on the menu are also fantastic. They are rich and delectable. They even offer some alcoholic shakes for those of you over 21! Also, a tip is that if you check in to Stacked on Yelp, you can receive a 50% coupon for a shake! Use it on a Toasted Marshmellow shake, I dare you. You’ll love it.  

5. Discounted AMC tickets. Stacked offers AMC tickets for $8.50 that you can order directly off of your iPad.  The original price for an adult show at night is $13.00, so this is a steal! There is even an AMC located in Fashion Valley. Dinner and a movie, anyone? 

Well Collegiettes, if you need to get out after a long week at UCSD I highly recommend Stacked. It was quickly become one of my favorite places to eat in San Diego. Maybe it will become one of yours too! 

Jasmine is currently a senior at the University of California, San Diego. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Education Studies. Jasmine is the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCSD, along with the amazing Taylor Zepeda. Jasmine spends most of her time volunteering at low socioeconomic status elementary schools across the San Diego county and grading papers for classes she is a Teacher's Assistant in. Novel wise, she is an avid fan of Edith Wharton and the Lord of the Rings series. She also loves comedic shows like New Girl and The Big Bang Theory, but also enjoys thrillers like Criminal Minds. One of Jasmine's favorite hobbies is trying foods of different cultures; she loves visiting cultural nights and community festivals. Above all, Jasmine worships Beyonce (a.k.a. Beysus, Queen Bee, Baeyonce, etc). Her future aspiration in life is to become the Secretary of Education and have the Hov and B over for dinners.