Fall Style: Celebrities Rollin’ Right!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Cuffed jeans are becoming increasingly popular this fall, and all the celebs seem to be on board! What’s so great about this style trend? One word – versatility! Skinny jeans, straight leg, and boyfriend jeans can all be transformed within seconds into cuffed jeans. Also, the length of the cuff is free to alterations: some prefer a rolled thin cuff, however it’s just as fashionable to show off a thick cuff.  If there’s one thing the celebs are demonstrating this fall, it’s that the rolls are in!

Jennifer Anniston chose a more comfortable style direction, pairing her loose-fitting jeans with white tennis shoes.  This outfit is a genius way to be both casual and trendy.

Another style guru, Rachel Bilson, strolled around LA in cuffed boyfriend jeans and brown suede booties.  Some of you will want to fall back into your old ways of tucking your jeans into your boots –  but resist! Simply roll your jeans so that they fall above your ankles above the boot line. If you’re still unsure, follow this link for guidance.  (http://marionberrystyle.com/cuffed-jeans-dos-and-donts/)  

Sofia Vergara, recently named the highest paid actress on TV, also knows a little something about style! The ‘Modern Family’ star cropped her skinny jeans with some killer nude heels while shopping around West Hollywood.

From flats to pumps, sandals to boots, the possibilities for this style trend are endless! So get rollin’, collegiettes! 

Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.