This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

San Diego boasts about its “perfect” weather all year round. With the temperature going down, stores are coming out with great winter fashion. Get your student discounts, ladies! With your student ID card, you can get discounts to many stores nearby, including J-Crew and Topshop. Some trends this season include:

Tights:Whether you’re wearing a plain skirt with black tights or high-waisted shorts with patterned tights, tights are cute and can keep you warm this season.

Chunky Cardigans:

Cardigans can go with anything and come in a variety of styles. They are perfect for those sunny, but breezy days in San Diego.

Thigh High/Knee High Socks:

A way to keep your legs warm while rocking a cute dress or skirt is by pairing it with some knee high or thigh high socks.

Bomber/Utility Jackets:

These jackets are easy to layer with and can keep you warm all day.

Scarves:

They come in all different colors, styles, and patterns making it the easy to accessorize with any outfit.

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.