ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Chic Swimwear Looks from The Orchid Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

The temperature is above 75 degrees, the sun is shinning, and the beach is calling our name. Reward yourself for a successful winter quarter, and buy yourself a new trendy bikini or sexy one-piece!

The Orchid Boutique is a designer swimwear company that caters to the fashion-forward and style savvy woman. They’re swimwear is hand-picked in order to ensure that each piece is on-trend, flattering, and will live up to their impeccable standards.

We have exciting news for you!! Receive 15% off your entire purchase on The Orchid Boutique website by using the code: UCSD15!

TREND ALERT:

1.The Classic Bikini

Everyone needs a classic bikini. Bikinis are the perfect go-to staple, whether you’re just tanning at the beach or want to look picture-perfect for that Vegas pool party.

ORHID LABEL Lexi

PILYQ Braided High Neck      –          MALAI Summer Bird 

2.The Flirty High-Waist

High-waist swimwear can be very flattering, and is a perfect option for any body type. Tip: LOVE a certain bottom, but you’re not a huge fan of the top? Just grab a different top or mix and match because pretty much any top looks fabulous with high-waisted bottoms!

ORCHID LABEL Willa Stripes

AGUA BENDITA Bendito Kona Bikini

3.The Sexy One-Piece

One piece suits are all the rave right now! The Orchid Boutique has many fun, classy, and sexy options to choose from. They’re perfect for any body type, and will definitely make heads turn!

AGUA BENDITA Bendito Antigua One Piece

ORCHID LABEL Monokini   –    AGUA BENDITO One Piece     

4.Resort Wear

Don’t cover up your adorable swimwear with a towel wrap or an over sized tee. Instead, pick out a cute shirt dress, light-weight maxi dress, or any one of the numerous resort wear pieces that The Orchid Boutique offers!

MALAI Cover Up                       –         ONDA DE MAR Tunic       –         AGUA BENDITA Shirt

Follow The Orchid Boutique on Social Media!

Instagram:  @orchidbtq

Facebook:  The Orchid Boutique

Website:  theorchidboutique.com