Campus Cutie: Kaitlyn Peck

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Kaitlyn Peck

Major: Psychology and Human Development

Year: Junior

Where is your hometown?

Fresno, CA.

What is your guilty pleasure?

In a word, Netflix. I spend countless hours watching episodes of The Office and Parks and Recreation. Oh, and a Sprinkles cupcake is always a nice treat.

What are your summer plans?

Unfortunately, because I am an adult person, I have to work to make money to pay the bills (and tuition). I will, however, be using any free time that I have to watch Netflix, hang with friends, eat cookies, and, of course, go line dancing.

What’s your favorite thing about UCSD?

If I had to choose just one thing I would have to say that the location of UCSD is prime! The weather is great, the beach is close, and there are many nearby shopping malls to satisfy my shopaholic drive.

What is on your bucket list before graduation?

I really want to run a half marathon before I graduate. I feel like that would be a very rewarding and exhilarating experience. Also, it would be awesome to burn a ton of calories and get one of those 13.1 stickers that all those marathon runners have.

Who is your celebrity crush?

John Krasinski, John Krasinski, John Krasinski! That dude is gorgeous on so many levels!

Where is your favorite place to visit?

Disneyland is by far my favorite place to visit. I still get excited every time I get to go there. I am undoubtedly a kid at heart.

What would be your perfect date?  

To have one! ;)

How would you describe yourself in one word?

Personable!