jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Gregory U. Jauregui

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Gregory U. Jauregui

Year: Senior

Major: Physics with a spec/ in Astrophysics

Relationship status: Single 

Favorite movie: Can’t quite pick a specific one but I have to go with the Harry Potter series and Interstellar.

Celebrity crush: Pff easy, Shakira.

Deal breaker: In dating terms?…If she can’t put the phone down.

Name a pet peeve/ pet peeves: Chasing after a ping pong ball, and untangling my earphones.

Describe yourself in three words: Outgoing, knowledge-hungry, and optimist!

If you could be any animal which one would you be? If I could be any animal, I’d like to be a Pterodactyl. I’ve always wanted to fly and it would be awesome flying as the largest animal in the sky!

What do you like to do in your free time? Depending on the day of the week, I like going out and memorizing the sky’s map with my telescope. However, nothing beats staying in and watching Netflix!

What’s your life motto? Carpe Diem
Leonor Donayre is a senior at the University of California San Diego. She is double majoring in Social Inequality and Political Science while also pursuing a minor in psychology. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Leonor is an active member of Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority and a writing tutor. Leonor believes that determination, hard work, and confidence are tools that lead to a path of success.
Jasmine is currently a senior at the University of California, San Diego. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Education Studies. Jasmine is the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCSD, along with the amazing Taylor Zepeda. Jasmine spends most of her time volunteering at low socioeconomic status elementary schools across the San Diego county and grading papers for classes she is a Teacher's Assistant in. Novel wise, she is an avid fan of Edith Wharton and the Lord of the Rings series. She also loves comedic shows like New Girl and The Big Bang Theory, but also enjoys thrillers like Criminal Minds. One of Jasmine's favorite hobbies is trying foods of different cultures; she loves visiting cultural nights and community festivals. Above all, Jasmine worships Beyonce (a.k.a. Beysus, Queen Bee, Baeyonce, etc). Her future aspiration in life is to become the Secretary of Education and have the Hov and B over for dinners.