Campus Cutie: Emma Schneider

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Year: Sophomore

Major: English Literature with a minor in International Studies

Hometown: New York City

Activities: napping, procrastinating, line dancing, and singing along to Taylor Swift

Relationship: Yes please.

Favorite Movie Quote: ‘I carried a watermelon,’ from Dirty Dancing. I f#cking love that movie.

Favorite thing about college: Being able to live with my best friends.

Biggest pet peeve: WHEN PEOPLE WALK SLOWLY IN TIGHT SPACES, LIKE THE DIAGONAL STEPS IN P.C. BY THE FOUNTAIN. I mutter at them in French.

Favorite pick-me-up song: Andy, You’re a Star. “1, 2.”

Best memory of sophomore year so far: Are you kidding me?! Hullaballoo. Just kidding, don’t write that. Spirit Night… Nope, don’t write that either…Taking the alcohol 101 workshop.

Something you would’ve done differently last year: Eaten at Pines less. Like WAY less.

Favorite part about living with five other girls: They’re so weird. We have these plastic centipedes left over from Halloween that we hide around the apartment to scare one another. They give good hugs and accept me when I cry. And they do my makeup because I can’t.

Apartment pet: Soni

What you think the title of this article should be: Campus Disaster

Valentine’s Day plans: Uh, yeah. No. No plans.

Curly-haired, Led Zeppelin-loving female with an affinity for fart jokes and self-indulgence
Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.