This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Alexa Gonzalez

Year: Junior

College: ERC

Major:  Human Biology

Relationship Status: Single

What’s your ideal date? A picnic on the cliffs

If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Morgan Freeman because he seems to have a really interesting perspective on things.

Favorite thing about San Diego: All the fun little restaurants. I feel like there is always something new to try.

Celebrity Crush: Channing Tatum

What are the 5 things you cant live without?  Lululemon, wine, my dog, my twin Camille, and my family  

How would your friends describe you?  Sassy, hilarious, compassionate, and outgoing

Favorite thing to do on the weekends: Go to Blacks beach!!
UCSD '16 Political Science- American Politics Major
Jasmine is currently a senior at the University of California, San Diego. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Education Studies. Jasmine is the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCSD, along with the amazing Taylor Zepeda. Jasmine spends most of her time volunteering at low socioeconomic status elementary schools across the San Diego county and grading papers for classes she is a Teacher's Assistant in. Novel wise, she is an avid fan of Edith Wharton and the Lord of the Rings series. She also loves comedic shows like New Girl and The Big Bang Theory, but also enjoys thrillers like Criminal Minds. One of Jasmine's favorite hobbies is trying foods of different cultures; she loves visiting cultural nights and community festivals. Above all, Jasmine worships Beyonce (a.k.a. Beysus, Queen Bee, Baeyonce, etc). Her future aspiration in life is to become the Secretary of Education and have the Hov and B over for dinners.