Audrey’s Cafe in Geisel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

UC San Diego has recently added to its newest slue of coffee shops, and this time the addition is actually inside the place where students study the most: Geisel Library! Audrey’s Cafe recently opened, and is full of activity any time of the day or night. Praised for its convenience and delicious coffee and pastries, students have found Audrey’s to be a great addition to Geisel. It also has provided more students with opportunities for on-campus jobs! Its namesake is, of course, after the wife of Theodore S. Geisel (Dr. Seuss), who we proudly name our library after. Be sure to try out this great new coffee shop the next time you’re in Geisel studying, perfect timing for finals! 

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.