An Amazing Gift from Garnier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Her Campus UCSD would like to send out a huge thank you to Garnier for their amazing gift- they have provided us with 200 free samples of their Volume Extend shampoo and conditioner!  We can’t wait to try out the Volume Extend line, which contains products made to condition and thicken hair without any of that undesirable weigh down or build-up.  What more could we ask for? 

We at HC UCSD have loved Garnier products for a long time. Not only do they smell insanely yummy, but they are made using natural and healthy ingredients that make our hair soft and shiny. Garnier products make us feel beautiful!  

Garnier believes in the natural beauty of each individual and hopes to help everyone recognize and appreciate that natural beauty. To Garnier, beauty is all about being at ease with yourself. Their products encourage us to take care of our skin and hair, and we love them for it!

If you’d like to know more about being the #Garniermaneattraction, follow Garnier on Facebook and Twitter at Facebook.com/GarnierUSA and Twitter.com/GarnierUSA!  

Thank you again, Garnier!