This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

*Actual photo of me and my beautiful Little, Alyssa

Panhellenic sisters far and wide, I know you feel the love between your Big or your Little Sis (or both!) and that love is different than just any other friendship. You grow together, love together, laugh together, cry together, smile together, and help to lift each other up even when midterms seem endless and college gets reaaaal hard. (My Little takes residency in the library during finals… clearly we know the studious one in this duo!)

Since this love is so strong and ya just want to spend every minute with your partner-in-crime, I’ve compiled a list of 5 fun Big and Little dates that the two of you can go on! Just make sure to “throw what you know” and take cute pictures together!

1. Kayaking

This is assuming that you live in an area that has a large, recreational water source! The beach, the river, the lake, just get out there and take your darling homie into the water and row row row away in sisterly bliss. It builds teamwork, strength, and reliance to propel you further in the water (and LIFE!).

2. Mani/Pedi’s

Lounge in two of those big comfy spa recliners with each other, read magazines out loud and talk about how beautiful the celebs (Katy Perry) looked on the red carpet… and get your nails done! Bonding with your sister while someone massages your feet? Sounds like sorority heaven.

3. Dry Bar

This one’s similar to #2 on my list, in terms of lounging and being pampered, but this is a different type of pampering! Dry bars are awesome! You get to sit, watch a movie, chat with your BFF, sip cocktails (only if you’re over 21!) and have someone do your hair for you! Get glammed up with your gal pal!

4. Fancy Dinner

What would be a date without FOOD? I’m thinking this one should happen after #3 is completed and you are lookin’ way too fly to not show off that new hairstyle! Make reservations for the two of you at a really cute café or restaurant where you can dine in style and treat yo selves.

5. Museum

This date is a really great way for you to understand your Big or Little’s views of the world, and how they like to experience art, history, or science. It’s a fun way to develop really great conversation pieces around famous pieces of work together. BONUS POINTS: Connect the artwork to your ritual by pointing out the ways in which certain pieces of art or moments in history remind you of living out ritual. This is a great way to bond and connect on a deeper level with your other half.

Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.