Reach For The Stars In Platforms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSC chapter.

Forever 21: Metallic Confetti Flatform Sandals

Dress your outfit up or down with these sparkly (and comfy!) platforms. Forever 21 also carries them in colors Pewter and Navy. Our favorite thing about these is they’re girly yet can also work with a sporty look! 

Forever 21: Faux Leather Platform Sandal

These platform sandals not only have the look of real leather, but they also look way more expensive than they are! Your feet will be feeling a million bucks in these shoes. They’re simple, but very dressy at the same. Dress them up with skirts, dresses, or dress them down with a pair of your favorite skinny jeans! Get a little funky and wear socks with fun prints on them. Forever 21 carries them in Silver, too! 

Forever 21: Faux Leather Flatform Sandals

If you’re into pastels, then these are the perfect platform sandals for you! Forever 21 carries them in Lavender (shown above), white, light blue, and a shiny navy! Wear these when you’re feeling fun and firty in the Spring and Summer time! 

Forever 21: Platform Faux Leather Sandals

This pair of platform leather sandals look a lot like wedges, but much edgier! Wear these with your favorite Spring dress. Pair them up with some knee-high socks, and you’ll be ready for a night out with your friends! Foroever also carries them in black, but sometimes… we need a little color in our wardrobe. 

Xoxo, HC UCSC <3 

I'm an Undergraduate Literature Major at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Class of '15. I'm an L.A. native, have been since '93 -but I'm now living in the Santa Cruz county. I enjoy literature and I have a love for books and reading. I have an addiction for fiction. Some of my hobbies, other than reading, are baking, exploring the city, listening to music, and watching Netflix. Yes, that counts as a hobby in my mind. I like to be spontaneous but I also enjoy doing a whole lot of nothing.