Getting You Ready for Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSC chapter.

It’s time for you to get your spring break style featuring items from the Her Campus Ultimate Spring Break Survival Kit! We’d like to first thank our sponsors: Neuro, Chipotle, TRESemme, Bobble, European Wax Center, ZOTOS, and Yokini Swimwear for providing amazing swag to keep us hot and fresh for spring break. You’ve got one week Banana Slugs to rest up and party on!

So what exactly was in the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit!?

European Wax Center

A big part of spring break is always looking your best. European Wax Center offers top of the line waxing that lets you flaunt the smoothest and sexiest skin. They do everything from eyebrows to cheeky bikini lines, they do it al. Enjoy a FREE wax on your first visit and be sure to check out the special student prices for multiple waxes.

Yokini Swimwear

Yokini is offering a special Her Campus discount so you can splash into spring and summer in style! Get 20% OFF and FREE Lettering on their yoga-inspired fold over swim bottoms. Be sure to use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com

ZOTOS

You’re going to need to keep your hair beach ready during the day and transform it into something spectacular at night! ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! Talk about having a glam squad for your hair in one formula! It takes place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment ALL IN ONE! Phew!

TRESemmé

This spring break, why not start off by using TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth System to keep a frizz-free look all week! All you need to do after you use all the hair products in the kit, activate the Thermal Technology that will keep your hair frizz-free that will last between washes! Be sure to check out their youtube channel for hairstyle inspiration!

Chipotle

Do we need to say anymore? Fuel up on your favorite foods at your local Chipotle and don’t forget about the guac!

Bobble

Banana Slugs, have you heard of the Chancellor’s Sustainability Challenge? Reduce your waste and use of single-serve plastic water bottles by replacing it with Bobble water bottles, a reusable water bottle that filters water as you drink. Each filter is equal to using 300 single-serve water bottles. This also comes in handy if you’re out camping or simply in a place where tap water is only readily available. In one year alone, you can save over thousands of plastic bottles from being used simply by filtering from tap. Be sure to drink up and join the #waterrevolution.

neuro SLEEP

After all your finals and after all the week long of fun in the sun, it’s important to get plenty of rest before the new term! neuro SLEEP is tasty drink that promotes restful night’s sleep with nutrients such as melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the best sleep ever! It’s completely safe and non-habit forming. If you know other friends who need some SLEEP, then send them to the website SLEEPwithneuro.com and they can get their own bottle too! This will be the best thing you’ve had in bed that will give you the rest you need.

Don’t forget to take a look at these products for your Ultimate Spring Break Survival Kit. We hope you have a great spring break and look forward to you bringing you all more tips and tricks in your Campus Style Blog. 

My name is Geraldine Nicdao, a UC Santa Cruz '14 Banana Slug Alum. From day one, I was born and raised a U.S. Navy Brat and spent most of my life growing up in Japan. A few things that I absolutely love are steak, fashion, and travel. I am always striving to go beyond the cookie cutter and constantly defying everybody's expectations. One of my biggest accomplishments to date, would be finishing the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco 2013. Not many know this, but I also was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and so I've had my fair challenges balancing the life of a college student and the obstacles of health. My philosophy is: "work hard and play harder" because I believe that self care is important which includes rewarding yourself for the hard work that you do- "treat yo' self!". Looking at my Instagram will give you a bit of an insight to my fun and busy bee life. One of my current projects includes the #BangingBootyProject which is a document of my goals, efforts, and strides on my own health and fitness journey. Over the next few years, I am planning to pursue a second degree in Communications and PR/Marketing.