This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Some people watch movies, others binge-watch TV shows, but ever since I can remember, I’ve always enjoyed watching Youtube over any other form of digital content. I love being able to explore the different genres on YouTube and find creators who motivate and inspire me. Check out the following lifestyle creators who are absolutely killing the YouTube game!  

Tara Michelle

Tara Michelle is a Canadian-based Youtuber who has recently made the move from Los Angeles back to Canada to be closer to her family. Family time, product recommendations, and home renovations are the main focus of her videos. Tara’s videos are lighthearted and easy to watch, and I guarantee they will motivate you to keep working toward your goals.

Kenzie Elizabeth 

Now, if you’re looking for someone who will inspire you to wake up early and get after the day, Kenzie Elizabeth is the girl for you. Kenzie is a Texas-based YouTuber who has absolutely mastered the art of waking up early and making the most out of her day. She takes you through her days and shows you all things cooking, dogs, workouts, and shares general productivity tips. Personally, I enjoy watching Kenzie right when I wake up in the morning because she inspires me to be as productive as her, and hopefully, you feel the same way!

Danielle Carolan 

Danielle is a college YouTuber who attends the University of Georgia in Athens. Danielle’s videos are fun and motivational. Similar to Kenzie, she loves a good routine. But, Danielle also takes us through her days being a Fashion Merchandising major at UGA and gives us a glimpse into what college life looks like for her. If you’re wondering what it’s like to pursue a career in the fashion industry, I would suggest checking out Danielle’s videos because she will influence you to make the most out of your college experience.

Brooke Miccio 

Have you always wanted to move to NYC? If so, Brooke is the creator for you. She graduated from UGA last year and has made the move to the Big Apple. Her channel consists of “Day in My Life” videos that take you around the city, giving you an inside scoop of what it looks like to be living in New York City during a global pandemic. Brooke is probably one of the most relatable YouTubers I keep up with because she talks about the good, the bad, and everything in between. 

Keaton Milburn

Keaton is the queen of long vlogs. So, if you’re like me and you’re looking for a long video to distract you from the real-world while also inspiring you to get your life together, Keaton is your gal! She often posts “Week in My Life” videos that show her life in Arizona, and what it takes to run a small business (she is the co-owner of Twin Flames, a clothing company created by her and her best friend from college). Not only is Keaton’s day-to-day life entertaining and inspiring, but she is also my top fashion inspiration on YouTube. She never fails to give you the best clothing recommendations and always hooks you up with discount codes to the most popular clothing stores. Keaton has always been a go-to influencer for me, and I hope she can be for you too.

Emily June 

If you’re an original YouTube watcher like me, you should remember who Emily June is (previously known as SweetBeautyX). Emily started her journey as a beauty influencer in 2010 but then took a long break away from YouTube. She recently made a comeback and let me tell you, her videos do not disappoint! Different from the previous influencers mentioned above, Emily works a full-time job in the skincare industry. Her videos show a glimpse of what life is like living in NYC while juggling a career, YouTube, and a healthy vegan lifestyle. Did I mention that she has the BEST skincare recommendations? Her videos are calm, cool, and collected but never fail to make me want to step up my health game. 

Roxanne is a senior Film and Media studies major at UCSB. She was born and raised in the Bay Area but has made Santa Barbara her home for the past five years. When Roxanne isn't writing or spending hours catching up on Youtube videos, you can find her working with children or at the beach with friends!
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus