What Will Happen If Donald Trump Becomes President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

We never thought we’d ever have to think about the day Donald Trump becomes President, but low and behold, this whirlwind election season has defied many expectations and America has somehow ended up with the perma-orange businessman as the sole candidate for the Republican party nomination. Since he is getting closer and closer to actually succeeding, don’t you ever imagine what would happen if this man becomes the leader of the free world? If all of his beliefs were made reality, probably this*:

1. The only way one will succeed in life is by being physically and conventionally attractive.

Quote: “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

2. We will build a wall to block out immigrants… from a country with immigrant origins.

I’m sure everyone has heard of his plans to physically block Mexican immigrants out of America.

3. We will have a terrible understanding of the environment. 

Trump said the Chinese created global warming in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive. Uh. What?

4. All the progress we’ve made in feminism will regress to, like, Don Draper days.

Quote: “Women: you have to treat ’em like sh*t.”

5. Basically, mayhem will ensue.

Bye, Felicia.

*Note: Please regard this article in light. Realistically, this won’t happen (but it’ll still be pretty bad). 

Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;) 
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.