What Happened, Hollywood? Winter Hair Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

It’s winter time and this is usually the time celebs change their looks up a bit from the summery-fall long locks to shorter hair and warmer colors. If you feel like your look needs to be revamped but don’t know where to start, keep reading.

Lauren Conrad

Who doesn’t love this Pinterest-in-real-life person? She had her signature beach blonde locks since her days on The Hills but recently she switched up her look and went to the rebellious red head side! Honestly, everything she does, she does it right!

Ashley Tisdale

The very famous Sharpay is no longer blonde! Her and LC have gone with warmer red tones and we love it. They’re giving us ideas…hmm…

Khloe Kardashian

This winter is not only about getting the perfect shade of red, but also the perfect short length and it’s definitely a great change from the long, beachy waves everyone has been obsessed over!

Vanessa Hudgens

It’s not just about having the short length, but going bold and black is back!

Giuliana Rancic

Even Ms. Fashion Police herself is following the short-hair-don’t-care-blondes-have-more-fun trend!

Bella Thorne

But no one rocks the long copper waves like Bella does.

If you wanted some hair-spiration this new year don’t fear to go a bit redder or a bit shorter!

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats. 
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus